Aldebaran Recruiting Team in NYC For AdWeek
- Always have plenty of business cards, and make sure they are up to date and high quality. Get as many cards in return as you can, follow up with everyone either via email or on LinkedIn, or both.
- Don’t be a wallflower! Don’t be bashful about jumping into conversations that are already happening. Make eye contact, have a solid handshake. Have something quick and catchy to say about you and your business. Some thing like, “We are the most effective marketing recruiters in the country.”
- Dress sharp. Your appearance is critical in face to face meetings and you get one chance to make a first impression.
- Get to know people. Don’t use your conversation to only try and sell your product or service. Focus instead on building a rapport and relationship. People like doing business with people that they like.
- Have fun! Networking is a chance to meet people and build relationships, do it as much as you can!
Keywords: executive recruiting, recruiting, advertising, marketing, media, sales, pr, public relations, business, financial, hiring, ad agency, san diego, miami, atlanta, new york, los angeles, chicago, san francisco, long beach, lance winsaft, lily winsaft, Aldebaran Recruiting, corporate politics, customers, client, digital marketing, negotiation, small business, salary, candidates, cpa, millennials, generation z, interviews, coaching, job description